Quick hack pan with Hörnchen noodles and Gemüse
If you are busy with your day to day life things, and those of the other, at all, the whole family organization, to jump you a happy times, the fast Turbo-dishes. All antennas are kind of designed that you recognize them and immediately checking if they're any good or not. All the shelves are filled to the 15-, 20 -, and 30-minutes cookbooks in the bookshops and we hope that you get more time for us to get out. Just for other things.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
I catch me, if it's the everyday life to allow, in advance and hide me in the cookbook section of my Favorite bookstore in the middle of the city. I rummage through the many cookbooks, the recipes with the "Fast-faster-fastest". When I see, however, the cooking times, I really think very often, "huh, how are you supposed to do that?".
For me, the deals very much with time, it is also sometimes difficult, the to-the-Minute set. In addition, the Chopping and Cutting form on the day and both are influenced simply are significantly how quickly you prepared something. My times are so, as often elsewhere, mentioned, are to be understood as reference values only.
MY QUICK HACK PAN WITH CROISSANT PASTA – A PRACTICAL ONE-POT-DISH
Nevertheless, I am Queen of myself as a snow, if I have an idea for a tasty, Quickly-Quickly-court. Like my latest creation, the quick hack pan with höhrnchen noodles and vegetables. A trendy One-Pot (One-pot) dish, so to speak. My goodness, that I may write the word again in connection with one of my recipes. Because usually One Pot is not my thing, even if "One Pot recipes" to find now in hundreds of best-selling cookbooks, and felt are.
Strictly speaking, it is not this recipe a One-Pot dish but a One-Pan dish, so pan. And the correct way to get all the ingredients for my minced meat pan in a pan! So! The ingredient of the leek was set up for me by the way, because leek-vegetables and crumbly fried mince meat is for me one of the tastiest combination I know. My son had gemault around, because I have tried yet Peppers diced. I love healthy red peppers. All he could pick out one or two, at least, are also on the spoon and in his mouth landed. What wants to be a mother more 😉 .
Another very popular quick hack meat pan in my recipes is my cabbage-hack pan with noodles. Another very popular pans-dish is my quick pans-lasagna with Trick-Béchamel.
Quick hack pan with croissants, noodles and vegetables
- 500 g beef minced meat
- 250 g croissant pasta
- 1 Liter of vegetable stock - cube or homemade
- 1 bar of leek - cut into thin strips
- 300 g peppers, red - small diced
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- Salt, mild paprika powder (noble sweet), black pepper - for Seasoning and to Taste
- Cream Fraiche and fresh parsley - for Serving
- When first heated You 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the minced meat in it at the highest level of strong, crumbly , and it already with a good pinch of salt seasoning.
- In the meantime, the peppers , wash and cut into small cubes and the leek into fine rings cut.
- The tomato puree under the meat , stir briefly sauté , as well as directly following the vegetables for about 3 minutes with the sauté and again with a little salt, mild paprika powder and a pinch of sugar seasoning.
- The Liter of broth pour in, the squirrel noodles uncooked with stirring, and everything for 10 minutes to simmer. After that, again according to taste with salt, paprika powder and black pepper from the mill to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and crème Fraiche to serve and a crisp green salad. I wish You a good appetite!