Käsespätzle hack pan with leek and Röstzwiebeln
[Contains advertising] If I'm going to my best friend, then I do that mostly on the Cologne motorway ring. Also a few days ago. My son, husband and I wanted to visit, because she got in the family way. A little puppy Dog. I don't know what it was, but the traffic on this day was the absolute Horror. A lot more than usual. This truck on all roads, on the other hand, as far as the eye could see.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
With a monkey tooth, you have overtaken us on the left and the right. One of them had more in a hurry than the other. Although I can drive a good car, I feel kind of queasy to be of these frenzied giants, so in the lack of taken. The steering Wheel firmly in both hands, I thought all the while about where the hell everything is still going. The one with the truck, car and air traffic, the climate and the whole exploitation of nature.
EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED WITH EVERYTHING
The concern for our environment in very many drives, so currently, it's not just me and considering the Small what you can do. In the case of foodstuffs, for example, I take longer to organic products where it makes the most sense. At the beginning, actually, only with the thought in mind that they are healthier. But now with the Knowledge that organic products are sustainable, i.e. are produced in harmony with nature. However, natural resources are conserved, and that in turn has many positive effects on our environment. For example, on the diversity and conservation of animal and plant life because of chemical-synthetic means is omitted. My Partner ALDI SÜD continues to focus on sustainability, and I can buy him more and more organic products, which I think is great and practical.
CHEESE SPAETZLE HACK PAN WITH LEEK AND FRIED ONIONS – WITH ORGANIC COOKED
For me, it doesn't mean that everything has to be obsessively organic. This is not for me in everyday life is really feasible. Add to this that it is precisely in the case of fruit and vegetables from my point of view, it often makes more sense to buy a home and seasonally, instead of organic from the far abroad. On the topic of "cooking with organic" has me my Partner ALDI SÜD asked to develop a recipe, and I have an everyday Yummy dish created my cheese spaetzle hack pan with leek and fried onions. This is a dish for the whole family, in the I organic have used the products are always received well.
ONIONS BELONG TO THE CHEESE SPAETZLE IS EASY TO
The Yummy-the icing on the cake for my cheese spaetzle hack pan are the homemade fried onions. I LOVE fried onions 🙂 ! Maybe it's my southern German origin. My mom and my grandma where it served only to fit in with homemade fried onions. Fried onions found in the southern German cuisine, always and everywhere, to fit the taste very much and are much easier than you think.
More suitable for everyday use and quick family dishes are my quick hack pan with croissants, noodles and vegetables , as well as my quick cabbage-hack pan with noodles, also if You like with many organic products, prepared to be able to.
Cheese spaetzle hack pan with leek and fried onions
ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
FOR THE FRIED ONIONS
- 2 onions, medium sized - cut into fine half rings or rings cut
- 40 g of wheat flour
- 1 TSP sugar
- 5 TBSP organic sunflower oil - for frying, Alternatively, rapeseed oil
FOR THE CHEESE HACK PAN NOODLES
- 350 g organic pasta - dried, in the bag
- 400 g organic minced meat, mixed - half beef, half pork
- 100-150 g of organic cream
- 150 g organic Emmental cheese - freshly grated
- 2 rods leeks - diagonally cut in fine rings
- 1 onion, medium sized - cut into cubes
- 2 TBSP organic Butter
- 1 TBSP organic sunflower oil - Alternatively, rapeseed oil
- Salt, pepper - to Taste
- Chives, fresh - finely sliced to Serve
FOR THE FRIED ONIONS
- For the fried onions You take the two onions and cut them into fine half rings or rings depending on what You like better. Put them in a bowl and vermengst with 40g wheat flour.
- Then heated 5 TBSP sunflower oil in a frying pan , and give it to the floured onions into it, 1 TSP sugar even sprinkle on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes to fry.
FOR THE CHEESE HACK PAN NOODLES
- In Parallel You prepare the Spätzle according to package instructions to you later, drain and, if appropriate, very briefly with cold water so as not to "cook" and stick together.
- Meanwhile, the onion peel and cut into fine dice cutting, and the leeks , wash and diagonally into thin rings cut.
- Directly in the connection, 1 TBSP Butter and 1 TBSP sunflower oil in a large frying pan/shallow roasting pan heat. The minced meat, the leeks and the diced onion into it, add a good pinch of salt seasoning for about 8-10 minutes on medium heat sauté.
- Then, You lift the boiled cheese spaetzle with 1 tablespoon Butter and the minced meat-vegetable-mixture and leaves you short of hot.
- Thereafter, the prepared, freshly grated Emmental cheese and cream mixture. So long as the cheese went. Again vigorously with salt and pepper to taste, optional to taste with noble sweet paprika powder. TIP: If You get the cheese spaetzle hack pan a little content, full of like, You can if desired, 50g or more grated Swiss cheese and add cream.
- With chives and the roasted onions and garnish. I wish You a good appetite.