Hähnchen breast fillet with Parmesan crust
There are recipes that are easy to a Bank. Recipe favorites that I bring out again, because they are insanely delicious and easy and something to make. My chicken breast fillet with Parmesan crust that counts for me and is on my personal recipe list at the very top, because it combines an incredible amount of what I think is great.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Delicious in the ingredients combination, easy and quick to prepare and an oven dish, which is very convenient. Whether as a dinner during the week or for guests, for the it is simple and uncomplicated can be. It fits just always.
THE SECRET OF THE SPECIAL TASTE
The preparation of my chicken breast with a Parmesan crust a little refinement, has the fillet. In it taste special is also because the chicken breast fillets are rolled in melted Butter with garlic and lemon. Not with Butter or olive oil coated or Egg is turned over, since I have tasted a lot. No, no, the melted-enriched Butter, the small taste of mystery.
CHICKEN BREAST FILLET WITH PARMESAN CRUST – THE PANANDE
But the breading has a little sophistication. It not only consists of pure breadcrumbs, but I have enriched it with grated Parmesan and parsley. The taste of the final touch and the i touch is -. I buy my breadcrumbs, in principle, from the bakery or make it myself if I have too much stale Baguette or bread rolls left. Homemade bread crumbs are, in my opinion, always the better Alternative to industrially-made breadcrumbs from the supermarket, which usually contain more additives.
THE PERFECT SIDE DISH TO THE CHICKEN BREAST FILLET WITH PARMESAN CRUST
As a side dish to my chicken breast fillet with Parmesan crust and a crisp salad or roasted vegetables from the pan or the oven, and maybe even a Baguette for this.
Something should be left, You can use the chicken breast also great cold food. Sliced thin on fresh bread, again in a salad or on a chicken Sandwich, for example, my simple classic, the New York Club Sandwich.
For more recipes with chicken breast fillet from me, I to You recommend can and easily are: My chicken breast Cordon bleu style with grilled vegetables or my hearty chicken breast fillets to the robber's meat-Art. All wonderful oven dishes really sizzle. The oven takes you from the main work – so I love 😉 it .
Chicken breast fillet with Parmesan crust
- 4 chicken breast fillets à approx. 250 g
- 50 g Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 40 g bread crumbs/breadcrumbs - homemade or from the bakery
- 3 TBSP fresh parsley - finely chopped
- 50 g Butter - melted
- 1/2 lemon - Zest and juice
- 3 cloves of garlic - pressed
- Salt and white pepper
- The oven to 200 degrees convection preheat
- The chicken breast fillets, wash, Pat dry both sides with salt and pepper.
- Now You rubbing the Parmesan cheese and vermengst it with the breadcrumbs and the parsley in a bowl or on a plate and give a small pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper into it.
- Now the Butter on low speed to melt and slightly warm, the lemon juice and the lemon zest and the garlic, press it into the hole. All together, mix and in a bowl or on a plate.
- The chicken breast fillets, apply generously into the melted lemon-garlic Butter. TIP: work Quickly so the Butter is nice and remains liquid.
- Then in the bread crumbs/Parmesan cheese Mix and with your hands press it down slightly.
- The chicken breast fillets to give side by side in a large baking dish (at least approx 33 cm x 23 cm). In the case of a larger amount, you can put them on a baking paper-lined baking sheet.
- The rest of the bread crumbs/Parmesan Mix over the chicken breast fillets to give. A little Butter should be left, You can drizzle them about.
- Then the Fillets for approx 30-35 minutes on the second stage from the bottom in the oven. If You want to make the Gartest with a Thermometer, then the optimal core temperature is between 72 to 75 degrees, measured in the thickest point. But in the end counts, as it is best for You 😉 tastes . I wish You a good appetite!